Stay looped in
- Szymon Bochniak said IMO using PATCH instead of PUT implies also using...
- sunny said 1M likes.. It will happen as things are not clear...
- Karim Won said What would be do this in Advertiser UI
- Emily said Thanks for sharing your expertise! Looking forward...
- Amey Jadiye said This is AWSOME what these guys did !!!!!!
Archives by Month
You may have noticed that our WordPress template has changed. We’ve been having an internal battle over style, where the main sticking point is the header—-some of us like the picture of CAT5 cables, which represent our New York metro … Continue reading
If you were anywhere near New York on Friday, you heard that we were predicted to get slammed by flooding, 80 mph winds, and anything else a category 2 hurricane could throw at us. Irene turned out to be less … Continue reading
Here’s how I explain this to people: this is a variable. It points to the object which is applied to the function. There’s nothing innately magical, scary, or confusing about this — it’s a feature, after all. I’m going to … Continue reading
If your company is anything like AppNexus, your engineers are heads down solving your tough business problems. There might not be as much time as they’d like to work on a really interesting problem that isn’t urgent or that kooky … Continue reading
Today we’re excited to announce the release of a new UI feature we call Campaign Monitor. The process that brought us here began at LUXr with a simple idea: users who manage campaigns in our interface need a tool that … Continue reading