Stay looped in
- Aleksey Kladov said Are swaps really *that* important? I think that th...
- pkhuong said Thanks, fixed. I either get too much or too little...
- el0j said Hmm.. “if (way = nmemb)”
- bokelley said Awesome writeup and analysis!
- aknsha said mahoooool………………
Archives by Month
Author Archives: Julie Blitzer
An important step in the Lean UX process is continuous validation of design ideas, especially early in your process. We are lucky enough to have a UI Engineer (shout out to Dan Hahn!) on our team who builds high-fidelity prototypes, … Continue reading
Last weekend, I was lucky enough to participate in Startup Weekend NYC as a Mentor for User Experience. The pitches were judged on three categories: Business Model, Customer Validation and Execution. The team with the winning pitch receives a package … Continue reading