Stay looped in
- gs said Can we call a service from another service. Is tha...
- Szymon Bochniak said IMO using PATCH instead of PUT implies also using...
- sunny said 1M likes.. It will happen as things are not clear...
- Karim Won said What would be do this in Advertiser UI
- Emily said Thanks for sharing your expertise! Looking forward...
Archives by Month
Author Archives: Larry
In the previous post, my esteemed colleague and sometimes friend wrote about an epic quest that the API team is undertaking. I wanted to take a few moments to explain some problems we have had in our current system, what … Continue reading
I posted a few days ago about my ideas for 11 rules for practical API development. Let’s jump back in with rules 6 to 11. 6. Make it easy to understand and navigate through child objects. The fact is it … Continue reading
There are many articles floating around the internet right now about defining RESTful API standards. I’m guessing this is because Ruby on Rails makes it so easy to build an API that everyone and their mom has started building one. … Continue reading