Stay looped in
- Niranjan Velakanti said This helped me alot. Thank you
- gs said Can we call a service from another service. Is tha...
- Szymon Bochniak said IMO using PATCH instead of PUT implies also using...
- sunny said 1M likes.. It will happen as things are not clear...
- Karim Won said What would be do this in Advertiser UI
Archives by Month
Category Archives: Development Process
Enable Your Python Developers by Making “Code Investments” Note: portions of this post appeared on my personal blog under the title “Supercharge Your Python Developers“ I think it’s safe to say that a project’s inception is the best, indeed perhaps … Continue reading
In the previous post, my esteemed colleague and sometimes friend wrote about an epic quest that the API team is undertaking. I wanted to take a few moments to explain some problems we have had in our current system, what … Continue reading
Few people are more familiar with website scalability problems than Theo Schlossnagle. Not only is Theo the founder and CEO of OmniTI, he is also the author of Scalable Internet Architectures, a book that draws on his 15 years of … Continue reading
Some weeks ago I was invited to write an article and help design a practitioner section for an upcoming CACM on concurrency. Some of the articles are now available online at: http://queue.acm.org/issuedetail.cfm?issue=2488364 Articles: “Nonblocking Algorithms and Scalable Multicore Programming” http://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=2492433 … Continue reading